Cable Schedule & Interconnection

S

Srisundar

Hai buddies,
I am working with an instrumentation engineering service company where we are undertaking the turn-key projects right from concept to commissioning. I am unhappy with the cable scheduling format which we are using for our engineering purpose. Can anyone of you provide me some better format for cable schedule & interconnection drawing in MSExcel or any other format.

Thanking you in advance.

Dear,
Regarding your question to Cable schedule and Interconnection diagram , can you tell me presently what drawing and method you are applying for that, if you want the same, i can forward to you which we r using..........

Thanks.

Dear,
Kindly send me your format of cable schedule to my mail id, [email protected]

We are using a format in MSExcel for cable schedule, it is simply in the form of a table. I can also forward it to your mail id if you want.

Thanks & send me the same at the earliest.

I would also much appreciate receiving a copy of the schedule format in Excel at my mail id jaggee @ hotpop. com. Thanks in advance.

Kindly send the cable schedule that you are using now and we also have done a schedule for a integrated cement plant.

Could you forward that to my id of shahulkms @ gmail. com

E

excel sheet of cable schedulding

Hello Everyone!

Kindly send me your format of cable schedule to my mail id,

anita_sandhu729 [at] yahoo.com

it would be really appreciated.
Thanks

Hello Everyone!

I have similar requirement, Can anyone please send me a good format of cable schedule in MS-Excel?

note my mail ids: shaileshk2 [at] yahoo.co.in

C
hi dear,

can u plz forward me the cable scheduling in whatever format it is in to my mail id......appreciate for ur help.