Basics of Conductive Level Sensor

kindly discuss an in-depth discussion about the parts and types of conductive level sensor? And how they generally works to measure level?

Thanks buddy! However, I had been finding several books recently on the internet, but it turns out that capacitive level sensors are the only ones available. I am currently short on information about the basic parts of the Conductive Level Sensor. It was unfortunate that I could not find an in-depth discussion on its parts.

Guys, do you have some info on the electronic housing part of the Conductive Level Sensor? How does it work? And does Conductive Level Sensor only include a probe, electronic housing, and the 2 lead wires?

I think most commonly conductive sensing is used for level alarms/switches. Long time back We had a system for level alarm/trip on a small boiler for drum level. The simple system had sensors and relays in the control room. For more sophisticated system see the link https://www.relianceboilertrim.com/twip-level-switches-for-alarms-trip ,

Our system was also from Clark Reliance and was essentially trouble free , requiring occasional sensor cleaning. This was more than a decade before and I am sure systems with more advanced options should be available today,

Thanks