Fctorylink V6.6 Date and Time Issue

I have a technical issue on SCADA system with Factorylink V6.6 .
The FactoryLink clock and date does not showing correct date and time:
Wrong Date&Time.jpg
I've read all comments on below post but couldn't find a way to rectify the issue.
https://control.com/forums/threads/factorylink-ecs-6-5-0-date-time-bug.3377/
I can not upgrade the Factorylink because of some company restrictions.
can you help me please?
Is there any solution to change date and time without upgrading?

There is a patch for this issue on FL661. You should be able to get it from Siemens support. Not sure if there is a charge.

There are various solutions offered in the following thread. The problem is ensuring that the file generation/update happens for all the cases where the file timestamp comparison is broken for 2012 and beyond (which is the problem's cause).
https://control.com/forums/threads/factorylink-6-6-jan-2012-bug.38764/

If the application is not changing much, then saving/restoring the application to/from a multi-platform save file would ensure everything is generated properly.

Private message me if more information is needed.

Sorry. I did not read your post close enough. The problem you describe is not the timestamp comparison bug which sometimes causes operations like generating a CT or online configuration to fail. Many tasks and utilities were updated to fix that problem.

From the image posted, is the problem that the top output is the wrong date/time or that the other outputs showing 1990 incorrect?

Sorry. I did not read your post close enough. The problem you describe is not the timestamp comparison bug which sometimes causes operations like generating a CT or online configuration to fail. Many tasks and utilities were updated to fix that problem.

From the image posted, is the problem that the top output is the wrong date/time or that the other outputs showing 1990 incorrect?
Thanks fldev

Yes
All itemes showing on the monitor is like above picture.
Could it be a problem with the controller? there are two controllers wich are connected to the out stations(PLCs) via OZD and FIP network.
There is no access to connect to the controllers.

For the four tags being displayed, what are the cross reference (XREF) table entries?
I didn't understand what you mean, but all date and time must be like windows date and time.
As you can see iin above photo, windows date is 27/05/2023 but the alarm date is 1990.