Help me to enter into embedded field plz...

P

prabu

Hi friend,

I m prabu. Just now i found this site while in search of some RTOS projects. I'm an ece engineer (2005) working in a s/w company. But i'm very much interested in embedded field and doing embedded course also (yet to complete). could u guide me how to enter emb field or how i can get a job in emb field? ur help will be greatful. waiting for ur reply.

email: [email protected]

Thanks and regards,
Prabu

First, only use real words. Also try to capatilize words correctly. "I" should be capital. "u" is not a word. "ur" is also not a word.

Prabu,

The other person that answered might have been a little tough, but well at the point. The Embedded Field is basically split in three areas:
- Hardware, Software and Applications.
Most of the people refer to Software when talking about the Embedded Field.

In software design (programming) the most important thing is attention to detail, and very clear and streamlined thinking, which reading your e-mail one might conclude that you do not have.

The truth is, the embedded world can be very frustrating for average engineers and even for good ones. To be successful you need to be GREAT at it, which you can get only if you LOVE it, are willing to spend the time learning it, and why not, have the talent and the right feel for it. Also, very important, you need to understand the in and outs of the specific application your embedded design is going to work on.

The work you will have to do is totally different if you design a Hard drive control, a life support system, an industrial power inverter, or a missile guidance system. They might use the same microcontroller or DSP (DSC), the same basic building blocks, but in the end they will look nothing like each other.

Good luck to you.

Hi I am Praveen,

I am working in Embeyond Technologies Pvt limited. I am into Embedded field, here i am into video compression and decoding. so if u have any info regarding this video compression and encoding and decoding please let me know to my e-mail id.

Regards,
Praveen