Honeywell DCS training

M

Marzie

We have a project in an steel company and we are going to use C300 from Honeywell so I have to learn by myself in 2 mounth from now,does anybody know any source about that?

A search at Honeywell.com for "experion training" provided numerous links, for example:

EXPERION(TM) PROCESS KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
C200 AND TPS OPERATOR (R210)

http://content.honeywell.com/uk/UKtraining/descriptions/EXP13R210.pdf

WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
EXPERION PKS Station for TPS Operators:
* Requiring basic PC and Server based
Distributed Control System (DCS) training
* Needing to understand the differences between
TPN (US and GUS stations) and the
EXPERION PKS Station for TPS operating
environments
* Needing refresher training on operating the
EXPERION PKS Station for TPS
* Needing to operate EPKS systems with C200
and TPS

A search engine is your friend.

Carl

Honeywell system comes with a CD called Knowledge Builder.

There is a section for called Control Building Guide that shows you how to build control modules (CM) which are downloaded into the C-300.

hi,

I'm studying about honeywell c200 and am looking for that CD. Can u share it to me. My email: huybao177 [at] yahoo.com.
Thank u very much

A search at Honeywell.com for "experion training" provided numerous links, for example:

EXPERION(TM) PROCESS KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
C200 AND TPS OPERATOR (R210)

http://content.honeywell.com/uk/UKtraining/descriptions/EXP13R210.pdf

WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
EXPERION PKS Station for TPS Operators:
* Requiring basic PC and Server based
Distributed Control System (DCS) training
* Needing to understand the differences between
TPN (US and GUS stations) and the
EXPERION PKS Station for TPS operating
environments
* Needing refresher training on operating the
EXPERION PKS Station for TPS
* Needing to operate EPKS systems with C200
and TPS

A search engine is your friend.

Carl
Hi Carl,

The link you shared is not working can you please send another link or if you can mail the document at this mail id [email protected], I will be very thankful to you.

Depending on the Experion version being used, you can typically find documentation on the servers or console stations from the Windows start menu. Look for Honeywell Experion, Newer versions (I believe R510+) will have an "Experion User Assistance" .exe that takes you to an IE HMI where you can search for information that can help you understand the system. On older Versions of Experion, this is in the form of PDF collections. Either way, there should be documentation if you have access to a Honeywell system. If not, like others have stated, Honeywell does not release that information to the public but you are able to attend Honeywell Training (for a pricey fee) that can help out as well.