Installing software for solartron flow computer

M

Mohamed waly

Hello,
iam an eng. working in gas metering station and will work by using Solatron flow computer 7955AB in our station.

by restarting the flow computer we found that it Hanging up and it not responce on start up,and i think that it can be solved by reinstall the sowftware of the folw computer 1540iss5.6 ,,....

i have in the flow computer package a R232 Calbe and the software file and software "FC Config" and this software is normaly connected to the flow computer but i have a problem: how can i install the software in the flow computer? what is the Program which used to transfer the software file to the folw computer over R232 connection?

PLEASE HELP ME...

thanks for all,

I will wait your reply in my e-mail: [email protected]

The programs downloaded from the web site (FC Config and PC Config) are configuration and data logging programs. The "software" downloads contain the *.Man and *.mnu files which enable FC Config to communicate with the installed software.

SO FC Config allows you to load or change the transducer calibration data, set upt the alarms, analogue inputs and outputs, turn on or off different software functions and it allows you to data log any parameter.

The various software versions installed in the Solartron computers require a special "bootloader" program to load them. This is not generally available and you may need to consult your local Solartron agent.

Dear All

Is there any more reference which available to download software for solartron flow computers.

As you knows, All links were death and not available more. So I was wondering if I have any advice.

Best regards
Sam