Johnson Controls DX-9100

G

gmhayden

Does anyone know of an open source computer interface that can be used to monitor a JCI DX-9100. I already have the GX-9100 configuration software so I'm not speaking of that. I need an open source way to monitor the DX-9100 and communicate with it through a standard computer.

Hi,

What ever computer interface you use the system will need to communicate via the DX-9100 protocol. www.fieldserver.com can offer you the DX-9100 protocol to most Ethernet interfaces. It would be ideal if FieldServr had a web front end to offer you.

Regards,

Richard

S
> Does anyone know of an open source computer interface that can be used to monitor a JCI DX-9100.

You might want to take a look at our S4 Open appliances, the BACnet-N2 Router and the OPC-N2 Router. Visit us at www.thes4group.com.

W
> Does anyone know of an open source computer interface that can be used to monitor a JCI DX-9100.

You need DX commissioning tool or if you can find it the WMX9100 from Italy, both are jci.

>> Does anyone know of an open source computer interface that can be used to monitor a JCI DX-9100.

> You need DX commissioning tool or if you can find it the WMX9100 from Italy, both are jci.

..I have a tool that can monitor a dx9100 device.