LM6000 PC - Disable water injection

Hello, my question is straightforward.
How can I disable water injection system on an GE LM6000 PC unit, using Mark V? Forcing signals.
The water injection system is damaged and has very serious issues, preventing the unit from reaching a load greater than 15 MW.
Best Regards

Hello, my question is straightforward.
How can I disable water injection system on an GE LM6000 PC unit, using Mark V? Forcing signals.
The water injection system is damaged and has very serious issues, preventing the unit from reaching a load greater than 15 MW.
Best Regards
Typically, there is a button on an HMI screen to turn on and off SPRINT. So that is where I would look first. If that does not exist and you want to force something then force Z_SPRINTON to false.

Hi, I wanted to d
Typically, there is a button on an HMI screen to turn on and off SPRINT. So that is where I would look first. If that does not exist and you want to force something then force Z_SPRINTON to false.
Thanks for your quick reply. Water injection was disabled through signals which indicates unit's load power (7MW and 15MW), as a result, the water system does not realize that the machine is under load, which means that system never gets enabled.
Considering that the unit has water injection system disabled, base load is reduced to 26MW, being regulated by the T48 temperature (1600°F), which prevents reaching the requeriments necessary for the activation of the SPRINT system (PS3OK).
Do you have any idea to fix this?

Hitting the T48 regulator at 26 MW is a low power level for an LM6000PC engine unless the ambient temperature is quite high (> 100 deg F). The LM6000PC is rated as a 44 MW machine. I would be tempted to ensure that there were not additional items not already mentioned there were preventing the engine from reaching a higher power. However, since this is a PC with a Mark V control, it is quite likely it is a very old engine, and its performance may have deteriorated over time. I will work under the assumption that you have done your due diligence and there are no additional items that need attention on the engine.

Sprint is meant to provide power augmentation by reducing the compressor discharge temperature (T3) and to a lesser extent the power turbine inlet temperature (T48) which allows fuel flow (and therefore power) to be increased. This reduction in temperature is only logical when operating at or near max power. To inject Sprint water means that heat will go into increasing the temperature of the injected water and therefore reduce the efficiency of the engine. If you run Sprint at part power you take the efficiency hit but you do not get the benefit of increasing power. That is the rationale for having a PS3 permissive that must be met before Sprint can be initiated. You should be at a power level where Spint is actually beneficial.

I don't know the version of software that you have but it must be quite old. If the software has the adjustment SRINTP3JA, you can increase this adjustment which would lower the minimum PS3 required to initiate sprint. With any luck the adjustment range will be sufficient. I know that you have a very old version of software since newer versions software (where "newer" is anything less than 20 years old) allow Sprint initiation if you are running on the T3 or T48 regulator regardless of the level of PS3.