PC running a RSLogix500 Program exporting information to another PC running iFIX software

Hello all!
This is my first post so please forgive any rules I may be breaking, I have a few questions about this set up I am currently working on. There is a Windows 7 Machine running RSLogix500 communicating to SLC5/04s on the production floor using a DH or DH+ network. From my understanding this machine then exports all information ( real time ) to a Windows 10 machine which is running iFIX software ( HMI/SCADA ) to display the system real time. The Windows 7 machine is on a separate VLAN and the Win10 Machine is on a separate network. The big issues I have is I am not 100% clear on how the Win7 machine is sending data to the iFIX machine. From my research. iFIX has a "collector" which can be installed on remote devices to then send information back to the software. However I am not seeing that software on the Win7 machine, but it is on the Win10 machine but it is configured to gather data from itself. ( which makes no sense to me ) But it is receiving certain bits from the Win7 machine and updating on the Win10 machine.

The iFIX software has an internal database with the PLC tags and their current values. However I am not an iFIX expert so im not sure why some tags would populate and others would stop transmitting. I believe it all has something to do with the ABR configuration tool within the iFIX software; and I am planning to look into that more.

Question 1) How is the Win7 Machine sending data to the Win10 machine? Is it using RSLogix500 to real time export?
Question 2) How can a Windows Machine run a ladder logic program? I am assuming it is using an emulator of sorts but don't know for sure.
Question 3) How is iFIX gathering the tag information for sure? I can speculate but would like to be concrete in my assessment.