What is CRT value in Gas Turbine GE 9HA.01

Hi, the crt will increase as load increases

It's directly link to cpd value

With very good air condition, i've already experienced a 22.2bar cpd (319psi) @ base load

so crt should be around 21 or so

Is CRT then actually TTRF1? Some acronym for TTRF1?

I could see somone using CRT instead of TTRF1 on an HMI display, for example, followed by the value of TTRF1 (it's a really difficult signal name to sort and remember...).

But, leave it to GE Belfort to muddy the waters with new/different signal names/acronyms.

Is CRT then actually TTRF1? Some acronym for TTRF1?

I could seem somone using CRT instead of TTRF1 on an HMI display, for example, followed by the value of TTRF1 (it's a really difficult signal name to sort and remember...).

But, leave it to GE Belfort to muddy the waters with new/different signal names/acronyms.
I dont think so.
CRT in my opinion is aratio or calculated value of something because there is no unit attached to it.
It they were same, then the temp unit would've be there
so i guess they are both different things

I will look to get more detail this night,

for now what i could say is:

crt is calculated with parameter like air inlet temp, compressor pressure, gas temp etc...
it estimate what's the setpoint for which the combustion temp should be at any given load

I believe it protects turbine components from overheating and ensure low NOx combustion

also there is some preset value like 'start up' or 'min load (turndown load)'

in addition, the CRT, what ever is base unit is, is further processed into different setpoint to control IGV, IBH, S2N, S3N

From your description, @waqassrazaa, and your reply, @Samsoon, it sounds like CRT could be a parameter from the ARES block. But, that’s a SWAG. Isn’t there a longname descriptor for CRT in the application code for the machine which is viewable using ToolboxST?

Anyhoo, I am interested in the description of CRT but without application code to look at there’s not any more I can provide.