what is permissibility temperature for gas and diesel fuel entering the turbine

I can only speak for GE-design heavy duty gas turbines. There wasn't any instrumentation to check for these GE requirements but for natural gas or gaseous fuels the fuel specification stated they have to have a minimum of 50 deg F of superheat so that as the fuel passed through any filter/scrubber and all the gas fuel valves and the fuel nozzle orifices there was little or no chance of condensing any entrained liquids (water; natural gas liquids; diesel; compressor lubricating oil; etc.) and causing combustion problems, particularly if the machine has DLN (Dry Low NOx) combustors. GE did start putting gas fuel heaters in the gas fuel supply piping to the gas turbine because there was so many problems directly attributed to low gas fuel dewpoint temperatures which were causing a LOT of problems for DLN combustor-equipped machines. I think many of the newer, larger machines have gas chromatographs to monitor gas fuel supply conditions, especially for machines which burn LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) which can come from many different sources around the world and have some very different make-ups (constituents).

I'm not aware of any diesel fuel minimum temperature specification, but there may be one for extremely cold ambient sites.

Use your World Wide Web search engine to find and download a copy of GE publication GER-3620 for information about operating considerations for GE-design heavy duty gas turbines. You will find a LOT of information in there--but it is a "one size fits all" document which means it wants to cover every condition for every Frame size so it can be very difficult to find what you're looking for (though using a pdf reader with word search can sometimes help make that a little faster).

I can only speak for GE-design heavy duty gas turbines. There wasn't any instrumentation to check for these GE requirements but for natural gas or gaseous fuels the fuel specification stated they have to have a minimum of 50 deg F of superheat so that as the fuel passed through any filter/scrubber and all the gas fuel valves and the fuel nozzle orifices there was little or no chance of condensing any entrained liquids (water; natural gas liquids; diesel; compressor lubricating oil; etc.) and causing combustion problems, particularly if the machine has DLN (Dry Low NOx) combustors. GE did start putting gas fuel heaters in the gas fuel supply piping to the gas turbine because there was so many problems directly attributed to low gas fuel dewpoint temperatures which were causing a LOT of problems for DLN combustor-equipped machines. I think many of the newer, larger machines have gas chromatographs to monitor gas fuel supply conditions, especially for machines which burn LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) which can come from many different sources around the world and have some very different make-ups (constituents).

I'm not aware of any diesel fuel minimum temperature specification, but there may be one for extremely cold ambient sites.

Use your World Wide Web search engine to find and download a copy of GE publication GER-3620 for information about operating considerations for GE-design heavy duty gas turbines. You will find a LOT of information in there--but it is a "one size fits all" document which means it wants to cover every condition for every Frame size so it can be very difficult to find what you're looking for (though using a pdf reader with word search can sometimes help make that a little faster).
thanks a million