Dataliner DL30

R

Rafael Becerra

Hi, does anybody manuals about the Dataliner DL30 and/or its programming software? I've looked at Allen Bradley web site without results, also on entire internet using Google.

I ran into this problem a few years ago. AB provided me with (dos based) programming software and the manual for about $50.

Contact your AB distributor.
Bob

Joe,
Could I get a copy of the DL30 Users Manual?

My local AB rep was of no help in finding software or manual. I managed to find the software and cable, just need a users manual.

Thanks for you help.
Warren

Hello Joe
Please, send me a copy of the dl30´s manual and the software.
Thank you very much

jchavez(AT)omnicon.com.co

Joe-
I'm an electronic tech for a food packaging company. We recently acquired a couple of old machines with DL30's in them. I can change them out to PanelViews, but the changes I need to make are minimal. I'd appreciate it if you could email me a copy of the programming software and, if possibile a software version of the manual (PDF, perhaps). Thank you and let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I have pretty good resources to A-B software.

Jeff
[email protected]

Hi,

I am looking for DL30 Manual. Is it possible to you send me?

Thanks,

Roger (samm_mail(AT)ig.com.br)

I work for Central Missouri State University, and we have a DL30 dataliner here, but no instruction manual or software. If you could send the manual, and the software (if possible) to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joe Long
E-mail: [email protected]

Have a great day.

Joe,
I'd like to join the list of those who are begging the software & manual for the AB DL-30.
My DL-30, software & manual burned up...
I have various tech mans & software, let me know what you need.
Thanks,
Pete

A

Allen Bradley Guy

Guys, I am telling you, begging you, get rid of those DL30s and get Panelviews. I dont know if you guys know this or not but you cannot upload from the DL30s. This makes them extremely hard to edit. I know this because I'm with AB.

Hello Joe I know its been many years for this post but if you still have a copy of the DL-30 Datalinet user manual I would love to get a hold of it thank you [email protected] Alan Hays

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Human Machine Interface - HMI 1
M General Automation Chat 1