MARK VI TRIPLOG

Y

YZ

MARK VI TripLog Live is recording data but that data is not viewable on trend recorder. This problem was occurred after downloading m6b file for commissioning of steam injection system at our site by TA during the first week of April this year. It is capturing .dca file after every hour (normal behavior) but when that file is viewed in trend recorder, then trends are not visible. Moreover, MARK VI TripLog is also out of function since that activity was done. Since April, we had experienced a number of tripping but MARK VI fails to capture a trip log of any of that tripping.

Please Advise

YZ,

I am the Product Line Leader for Services at GE Measurement and Control Solutions. I have submitted a request to our technical team to get support for your question. However, if you would like to get support sooner you can go to http://site.ge-energy.com/online_tools/controls_connect.htm which is a GE Controls Support Portal. You will need to register but it is a fairly quick registration. Once you register, it should be a short time to get access to the system. In Controls Connect you can either search the knowledge database for similar issues, find manuals or phone/email the technical staff direct. There is no cost for this service. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions [email protected]. I hope this helps.