Regarding Embedded Systems

S

Suwarna

Hello All,

I am currently working as a software developer on dotnet and sql server project since almost a year.I am an instrumentation engineer and have done CDAC course in software. Although I am getting to learn a lot of new technologies in this area, I am confused whether to stick to the software side when I think of my long term career because it totally diverts me from my instrumentation background.

So will it be a wise decision to shift into an instrumentation field related job now? If yes, then what would those options be? What are the chances of my getting into embedded systems? Opinions and advices will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

C

Curt Wuollet

It's easy to get into embedded systems, just start doing it. The majority of embedded houses are small, but bright. Usually founded on one win.

Regards
cww

Dear Suwarna,

I think you should join embedded system course for a bright future. its a booming field and will continue to grow in the near future. I have read many articles on embedded systems. I have been to Oasis for knowing more about embedded system. they provided me full information about the course they offer in embedded system. I had a talk with the faculty over there and was a really fruitful discussion. I think oasis is a good institute. If you decide to do an embedded system course you can visit the insitute and you will get an idea about the same.